WE ARE AT YOUR SITE: ONBOARDING.
“Welcome aboard!” It's nice to be able to welcome business partners and contract manufacturers (CMOs) so easily and integrate them into the manufacturing process.
However, this is only possible if all components are taken into account, even in complex onboarding projects. Business processes, master data, technical interfaces as well as roles and responsibilities have to be considered and integrated in a harmonious process.
Only in this way can your company and its external network meet global traceability requirements. In order to provide you with a concrete insight into our integrated on-boarding program, you will find a case study below.
- Several production sites with several thousand generic products
- Production and distribution for the German and European market
- Connection of over 150 business partners and CMOs for FMD-compliant exchange of serial numbers and production reports
- Use of customized tracking tool
- Suitable approaches for the respective IT solutions of the partners to be connected
- Pilot batch at each production site
- Test items on both sides (MAH and CMO)
- Planning and configuration of the gateways
- Adaptation of the packaging design
- Successful connection test between MAHs and CMOs
- Comparison of stock keeping unit lists (SKUs)
- Exchange of global and national trade item numbers
- Tamper evident seal
- Packaging design guidelines
- Serial number format and IT specifications
Download Use Case
- OnboardingOnboarding of Business Partners — Marketing Authorization Holder (MAH) and Contract Manufacturing/Packaging Organization (CMO, CPO)