Systec & Services advises international clients from the regulated industry on the planning and implementation of their serialization and MES projects, independent of manufacturers. Clients can rely on a wide range of services following a methodology strictly patterned on the V model according to GAMP 5.
Shows & Events
Systec & Services' solution
In order to meet regulatory requirements in the pharmaceutical industry, a high degree of short and long-term production planning is required throughout the entire process chain. In addition, the constant evolution of the market is applying increasing pressure to remain profitable in all conditions. The only answer to this is well-planned and well-organized production management.
Systec & Services offers its clients in the life sciences, cosmetics and consumer goods industries a wide range of professional services in all stages of their production management. This includes, among other things:
- Applications and process consulting
- Software engineering and software implementation as a tool for your production management
- Risk minimization, efficiency increase, effectiveness increase in the sense of strategic compliance measures
- Measurable Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) as a result of availability, performance and quality score
With the help of our software solutions for your individual production management, you are able to optimize processes along the production process and minimize additional risks such as malfunctions or even failures. We offer you a variety of products to achieve these goals.
- Business and Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence Solutions
- Professional services for the optimization of production management
- Quality and Compliance Management and e-Validation Solutions
- Track & Trace, Serialization
- Process, system application consulting and MES recipe management
- Support and maintenance services, hotline, helpdesk