REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS UNDER CONTROL.
Intelligent Track & Trace Solution
Goals of an intelligent Track & Trace solution
The goal of an intelligent Track & Trace solution for the global pharmaceutical industry is to have better control over your company’s supply chains. With emerging regulations and GMP-compliant requirements for serialization, this solution is becoming increasingly important.
Need for action for pharmaceutical companies
The growing need to prevent counterfeiting, forgery and theft pushes packaging pharmaceutical companies to take action, which is also covered by our Track & Trace system. The product traceability serves to guarantee the counterfeit protection of the drugs. In addition, it is possible to recall medicines when they reach their expiry date by coding them. The labelling ordinance for medicinal products plays a decisive role in this respect.
Though limited in number, machine suppliers typically deliver excellent systems. Delivering solutions however often becomes a challenge for them. In addition, they usually struggle to scale their implementation services to meet the increasing demand of the industry.
Made-to-measure serialization solutions
Systec & Services supports regulated industries in different project phases to implement their Track & Trace projects and strategies. With time-tested methods of our experts we fill gaps in your project, which are in line with the needs and strategies of the equipment suppliers and those of their customers.
By supporting your implementation efforts for a Track & Trace solution Systec & Services leads your programs and projects to success. We provide extensive expertise that ensures
- High predictability of project costs as well as project durations
- Minimization of project risks
- Faster project results using proven templates
- Established Programs (holistic project approach)
- Meeting expectations of local regulations
- Meeting the agreed upon objectives of all parties involved
In order for a project to be successful, the step-by-step implementation of a software calls for a wide range of requirements. With these services, we would like to contribute to success:
- Consulting and support through system selection
- Program and project management
- Onboarding Management
- Process Design
- Documentation and validation according to GAMP®5 (Good Manufacturing Practice)
- Software customization and interface development
- Go-Live Support
- Different levels of operational support